Bose Design System
Design System /
- Bose Design System
Bose wanted to optimise the workflow between Design and Development so creatives can do their best work and deliver pixel perfect design on time for every product launch.
A design language that embodies the design principles of a brand that’s engineered to perfection, including an Adobe XD sticker sheet and reference documentation and organizational onboarding.
- Bose ranked Gifted on Gartner Digital IQ Index Consumer Electronics 2020.
- 100+ eCommerce platform pages enhanced
- Reduced friction in communication between marketing, design and authoring.
About Design Systems
- Design systems + pattern libraries are used by many companies to create one central source of truth for internal teams so that everyone has access to the most up-to-date assets throughout the design and development process.
- In a design system based workflow, product teams start by checking if the design system already contains the UI elements required for the feature to be delivered:
- If the UI elements already exist, then the existing CSS Classes are used to implement the feature
- If not, then designs are created and CSS classes are written and added to the design system and pattern library, and then used to implement the feature