Finn.no, Norway’s largest classified’s platform wanted to improve user experience their and consolidate their brand identity across all 12 vertical markets.
A unified design language that breathes the familiar brand customers know and love, including a Sketch sticker sheet and reference documentation and organizational onboarding.
- 12 market places integrated
- 1 design language across Web, iOS and Android
- 5 teams empowered to deliver features at higher velocity
About Design Systems
- Design systems + pattern libraries are used by many companies to create one central source of truth for internal teams so that everyone has access to the most up-to-date assets throughout the design and development process.
- In a design system based workflow, product teams start by checking if the design system already contains the UI elements required for the feature to be delivered:
- If the UI elements already exist, then the existing CSS Classes are used to implement the feature
- If not, then designs are created and CSS classes are written and added to the design system and pattern library, and then used to implement the feature